Our fabric protection treatment is part of a family of proprietary products that are only available through a licensed Fiber-Seal service provider. Since our establishment in 1971, we have researched and developed specific formulas and techniques for treating a wide array of fibers, including wool, rayon, silk, leather, and more. As warranties change and fibers evolve, we continue to refine our products and services to meet the most current market demands and industry standards. We carefully monitor all of our treatment products to make sure that they are both effective and in line with all governmental requirements and standards.
Protecting Your Fabrics, Family, and the Environment
At Fiber-Seal, we consider product safety a top priority and take extra measures to make sure our products are safe for your fabrics, and most importantly, your family. We want to assure you that every protective treatment or spotting aid that is applied in your home is safe for your family and pets. In addition, we want you to know that the protective treatments and spotting aids you receive as part of the Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System are of the same high quality that our clients have depended on for years. There is no lessening in the superiority of the products that are being applied to your furnishings.
Improving the environment is the job of every government, business, and individual, which is why all of our products are eco-responsible. Year after Year, our products meet all federal and state air quality requirements. In addition, Fiber-Seal Systems is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council. We also take pride in the fact that we are part of The Woolsafe Organization, an international body that tests cleaning and fabric treatment products. We submit our products each year for approval and they attest that our Fiber-Seal products are safe and effective.
Fiber-Seal Fabric Protection Treatments Keep Your Fine Furnishings Looking Clean and New, Longer!
We provide residential services for the private homes, townhouses, condos, apartments, and more. Our Fabric Care System helps you care for all the soft surfaces in your home, including wall-to-wall carpeting, area rugs, upholstered furniture, wallcoverings, and draperies. Once your interior has been protected with Fiber-Seal’s fabric treatment products, you’ll notice spots and spills are an easier cleanup, which helps prevent staining and carpet soils vacuum with much more ease! Our system allows for a cleaner, healthier environment for your family and guests.
This Is How We Work with You:
- CONSULTATION: A trained consultant will visit your home to talk with you and evaluate the use of your rooms, furnishings, the fabrics you’ve chosen, and the usage they receive.
- PROPOSAL: After we have analyzed your needs, we will offer you a free, affordable quote. After we have analyzed your needs, we will offer you a free, affordable quote.
- FABRIC TREATMENT: Once you have approved the quote, our trained technicians will come to your home at a convenient, scheduled time, and spot clean your furnishings’ soft surfaces to prepare them for our protective treatment.
- FABRIC CARE KIT: We’ll show you or your housekeepers how to use our very effective spotting aids to help with spills as they happen, which will prevent staining.
- NO-EXTRA-CHARGE EMERGENCY SPOT CLEANING SERVICE: When you have the Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System in your home, we become your partners in its care. If a spotting or soiling problem is too much for you to handle, call your local service center, and we’ll send help promptly!
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Should you need any other assistance, help is just a phone call away. We can answer questions about spotting, stains, and care of both new and existing fabrics, rugs, and carpeting. After all, we are the experts in the cleaning of wool, silk, cotton, rayon, and all other fine fabrics.
The Prestige Program
After working with our residential clients for many years, we have realized that finer homes need not only the benefit of our protective treatment and on-call emergency assistance, but also a scheduled routine maintenance plan to insure that a high level of appearance is maintained at all times. The Prestige Program is very cost-effective because your fabrics will last longer when they have preventative care; don’t wait until costly restorative cleaning is required! If you need more help in caring for your furnishings, ask your local service center about PRESTIGE.
The Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System Eliminates Maintenance Headaches and Upgrades the Appearance of Your Facility–All at an Affordable Cost!
If you’ve made an investment in carpet, furniture, and panel systems, you know that daily building maintenance service isn’t enough to assure that an interior remains impressive to visitors and healthy for employees. From a small medical office to a large building with hundreds of workstations, a clean and healthy environment is crucial. To achieve your optimum appearance goals, you need an ongoing maintenance plan that’s customized to the use of your offices and the fabrics and carpeting you’ve purchased. It is especially important to choose a company that has expertise in BOTH carpeting and furniture who will partner with you in the care of your facility.
Why? Off-the-floor items often require more specialized care. The Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System can provide the necessary upgrade to your contract/building maintenance by offering a custom program.